Did you know that water at a carwash can cost as much or more per car than chemicals?
Blendco has developed a better way to treat and reuse water without the complications of filters and ozone generators- Our Patented SuperClear System!
The SuperClear Process
- Dirty water enter the Reaction Tank.
- SuperClear Combine 100 and Drop Out 200 are pumped into the tank and mixed with the dirty water.
- The cycle time allows the Combine 100 and Drop Out 200 to react with the dirty water and the dirt eventually settles to the bottom of the tank.
- Once the dirt settles at the bottom, the system purges this collected dirt out of the system.
- The clean water is pumped into the Storage Tank to be cycled back into the wash process.
The SuperClear Chemistry
SuperClear uses a proprietary coagulant, Combine 100, to attract microscopic dirt particles and combine them into larger soil complexes.
SuperClear takes these heavy dirt complexes and accelerates their fallout using DropOut 200 flocculent. The SuperClear System automatically separates the clean and the dirty water.
SuperClear Odor Gone 300 and/or the SuperClear Recirculating System disallow anaerobic bacteria to thrive on soils, thereby eliminating odor in the recycled water.
The SuperClear Product Line
|1710||Combine 100||Proprietary coagulant designed to pull soils together in the Reaction Tank and prepare them for ultimate removal from the system. Specially designed to improve drying of vehicles compared to any other coagulant chemistry.|
|1720||Drop Out 200||Proprietary flocculent designed to drop out soils from an aqueous solution. Pulls dirt particles to the bottom of the Reaction Tank for removal from the system.|
|1730||Odor Gone 300||Proprietary odor control and eliminator designed to be misted or atomized to completely remove the H2S rotten egg smell and other odors.|
|1740||Defoamer 400||Proprietary defoamer designed to eliminate foam formation or to break existing foam in the SuperClear Reaction Tank.|